Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

two bode plot in same figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

notyet

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.I have problem obtaining two bode plot in unique figure.I mean i have 2 tansfer functio and i want the bode plots of the t.f's in the same figure in matlab.What is the command.have you got any idea?:Thanks.

Added after 10 minutes:

I am sory this was really easy command that i cant remember.It is hold on command.Thank you.

notyet said:
Hi all.I have problem obtaining two bode plot in unique figure.I mean i have 2 tansfer functio and i want the bode plots of the t.f's in the same figure in matlab.What is the command.have you got any idea?:Thanks.

Added after 10 minutes:

I am sory this was really easy command that i cant remember.It is hold on command.Thank you.

plotyy

You can also use subplot if you want to plot in different windows but shown at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.