Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best VLSI Institutes in INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

agrawalyogesh04

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
best vlsi institute in india

Hello friends!!! I have searched and felt a need for opening a comprehensive thread regarding few of the VLSI Degree courses offered by institutions in INDIA. I would like you all to contribute to the list and make the list as comprehensible as possible!!!

1. Veda IIT, Hyderabad
2. M S Ramaiah College, Bangalore
3. BITS Pilani, Pilani

Please contribute more to this list$$$:D

top vlsi institutes in india

There is a institute in Bangalore sandeepani- School of VLSI. Try it. I heard it is good. This is its website
http://www.sandeepani-vlsi.com/index.html
If you are really looking for more knowledge lot of video lectures on VLSI is available here tought by great professors at top universities
h**p://freevideolectures.com/electronics . You can Download and Learn

Hope this is useful to you...........

Last edited by a moderator:

best vlsi institutes in india

Sandeepani provides a diploma course in VLSI. Please elaborate more on degree courses in the thread rather than concentrating on Diploma courses!!!:D

Are there any good vlsi institutes in blr. What about the following..

1) sandeepani
2)IIVDT
3)Maven
4)CVC are any other

Speaking for CVC - you may want to look at our FREE sample classes online at:

SystemVerilog Webinar said:
We are glad to inform you of a recent Webinar we (Team-CVC, to be specific our CTO, Srinivasan) delivered for world-wide audience. You can get a recorded version online via:

https://www.aldec.com/Products/Eval...uationid=1bc6b5d6-1798-4ee5-af3a-9774e108975f

Soon you will be able to find it at www.cvcblr.com as well. We once again insist that you do ground work before investing time & money.

Also look at SystemVerilog tutorial that is based on CVC material available online (FREE) again at:

https://www.aldec.com/Products/Product.aspx?productid=99264c77-32aa-435c-95cf-2abbdceefdfe

Now as potential VLSI engineers, you decide which institute is suitable for you.

Good Luck

TeamCVC
www.cvcblr.com/blog

Re: best vlsi institute in india

Hello friends!!! I have searched and felt a need for opening a comprehensive thread regarding few of the VLSI Degree courses offered by institutions in INDIA. I would like you all to contribute to the list and make the list as comprehensible as possible!!!

1. **broken link removed** best one
2. Veda IIT, Hyderabad
3. M S Ramaiah College, Bangalore
4. BITS Pilani, Pilani

Please contribute more to this list$$$:D[/QUOTE]

Hi friends..

"Core In" providing internship,Real time based VLSI Training using Synopsys,cadence and mentor tools.. you can work and get train well..

Contact : **broken link removed** Tel:044 43552532/ mob: 9600199331

Hai this is sandeep, recently i joined in pg diploma in vlsi design in annamalai university in chidambaram in distance education,i have done this bcoz i have 2nd class in btech,so my doubt is this will be help full for me in future can i show this as my latest degree....

Hai this is sandeep, recently i joined in pg diploma in vlsi design in annamalai university in chidambaram in distance education,i have done this bcoz i have 2nd class in btech,so my doubt is this will be help full for me in future can i show this as my latest degree....

We offering industry enabled Certificate with 100% placement assurance.

Contact Us @ : Core In Pvt Ltd
74,Brindhavan Nagar,
Valasaravakkam,
Chennai - 600 087
Phone : 044 4355 2532
Mobile : 9600 199 331
mail : info@corein.in

veda iit is very nice platform for any aspirer who do wants an entry level in vlsi companies like AMD and soctronics. they are getting tieups even with us US companies like silicon image which is good indeed.
actually i am recently done with pnr training in VEDA. and got placed in AMD,Hyd. (BUT as an employee of soctronics). AMD takes its employees directly or through veda only. so i got this great oppurtunity to work with VLS GREAT LEADERS like AMD who recently made proud by inventing FUSION chip in INDIA.

NOTE : even i am not an iitian also.since working in this big companies need atleast a minimum qualification of IIT.bur today i am working in amd. i am very thankful 2 VEDA for giving this great oppurtunity. .

Manipal University offers excellent training and opportunities in VLSI as -- VLSI-Axiom(in coordination with AXIOM for verification career) and VLSI-CAD( with focus on Synopsys EDA tools from RTL-GDSII). You will get lab access to various synopsys tools which are industry leading giving you a slight advantage.
Anyway it is recommended to have a concept orientation rather than tool orientation in the learning process. The faculty at the university will guide you well enough to start a career in VLSI as most have them have experience in Industry.

I think you may well check this option out along with others...

See VLSI Is professional course and it require hell lot of year experience to get complete knowledge of domain. I inquired nearly all vlsi institutes but only a few standout of crowd vedait, IIVDT, RV-Vlsi as they only teach complete vlsi course and have decent infrastructure. Faculty wise i found iivdt is much superior to all as they have all experience of more then 15 years and dozens of US patents on their names.

Also one more thing I would like to tell from my experience of 5 years in industry 90% of VLSI companies use Cadence tools as their predominant flow. IIVDT all faculties are Cadence certified and completely use Cadence based VLSI flow.

and where ever you join please DO NOT join a course in a university as you will be wasting your time and money and at the end again jobless as they do not have faculty not tools and capability to run those tools!!!

Hello Guys,

According to Indian Institutions ranking IIVT and Gulzar Group of Institutes are best suit for that.

BITS pilani is one of the finest institution in india , ranked with IITs , it can't b compared with small vlsi institutes , BITS pilani is an reputed college offering proffesional masters in vlsi , mircroelectronics etc. etc. But you need to clear it entrance exams n interview.

Whereas , insititutes which r good in VLSI are 1 ) CDAC hyderabad 2) VEDA IIT hyderbad 3) RV-VLSI institute bangalore .

Sandepaani institute is only good for Front-end , they pay more emphasis on verilog coding , logic design i.e. frontend. So if you are luking for core backend jobs in vlsi , then don't join it . Join any of three institutes . Institutes need to have industry exposure too , all three mentioned above are good in all aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.