Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design microstrip antenna or other using Microstripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqzt

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone can help me? I use Microstripes to design my microstrip antenna. I need the reference manual, user's guide, and tutorial for Microstripes. The reference manual that I have is not detail. I need more detail explanations about it. Thank you.

microstripes tutorial

you refer to "Propagation wave and antenna" by Cllin and too "Antenna design" By Ballanis.

microstripes

I mean here is reference manual or user's guide how to design microstrip antenna or other using Microstripes step by step. Thanks anyway.
Any other can help me?

Re: About Microstripes 7

hi,

i am working on another subject but you can ask them, their tech support has been good for me, sharing some good tips & tricks ;)

good luck
AD

the best thing is to ask the MicroStripes support team, they are always willing to help - you can get the contact info for your nearest rep from their web site

Thank you for your suggestion.

Why they didn't give the complete reference manual and user's guide at their program installer? Am I must ask them first to get the reference manual and user's guide? This is different with HFSS or Ansoft Designer from Ansoft. The reference manual and user's guide is complete enough.

To AD:
How can I get the tips and tricks? Can you sharing it for me?

Hi ,I can give you Flomeric Microstripes 7 manual and reference ,perhaps some
examples you want,give me your Email.

michaelliu said:
Hi ,I can give you Flomeric Microstripes 7 manual and reference ,perhaps some
examples you want,give me your Email.

please send it to freqzt(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks a lot.

About Microstripes 7

Anyone could tell what's the benefits to use this software?

cr_skyworks said:

As far as I know, none. Two of the main shortcomings are:

1) It is not of conformal type. It utilizes a staircase mesh.

2) It doesn't stop the the time domain simulation through checking the existing energy inside the simulated structure, nor does it use any type of signal processing method to expedite the simulations for high-Q high frequency passive structures. You just have to do some guess work about the necessary duration of simulation. This issue has been partially addressed in version 7.5.

wave-maniac said:
cr_skyworks said:

As far as I know, none. Two of the main shortcomings are:

1) It is not of conformal type. It utilizes a staircase mesh.

2) It doesn't stop the the time domain simulation through checking the existing energy inside the simulated structure, nor does it use any type of signal processing method to expedite the simulations for high-Q high frequency passive structures. You just have to do some guess work about the necessary duration of simulation. This issue has been partially addressed in version 7.5.

In addition,

there is no optimiser, although they have just put in a parameter sweep

the UI is awful and has not really been updated since 1998

the accuracy is very dependent on the meshing, which is not automatic

BUT

the TLM method is generally quick and stable

About Microstripes 7

hi guys, you can come to see the exs in form media and pdf of tutorials here

htttp://www.flomerics.com/microstripes/applications/index.jsp

hope it help, thanks

please send me the Flomeric Microstripes 7 manual and reference. This is my mail:
amineadel(at)gmail(dot)com

hi,

well u can get it on he link
www(dot)flomerics.com/microstripes/loginsupp.jsp

now, u may want to use 7.5 as they have integrated an advanced dynamic AUTOMATIC mesh - great - fast excelent accuracy so far

good luck

AD

hiii. anyone can upload Microstripes 7 manual and reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back