Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me prepare for Infineon interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

f2003588

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
which r the courses on which this company is going to ask for a fresh graduate...plzz helpi am doing my final semster so that i can prepare for the interview...plzz tell on which areas r the projects going on in this company

infineon interview

hi

Please let us know for wat position have u applied so based on that we can u give u soem suggestion!!

suresh

Re: infineon interview

product development....(interested as hardware engineer)

infineon interview

~~~~~~~~deleted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

many thnx for the reply...do u hav any idea abt the package

infineon interview

depends on the country .. if u can tell me the job location and alos ur exp .. may be i can tell some thing

BEST OF LUCK

suresh

in india bangalore(hyd )

infineon interview

Hello

I was assuming the job position was some where in Europe, but not a prob. In India .. we should nver commit wen it comes to sal. best is to say .. i am looking for the best in industry and if he insist just tell i am looking for a sal around 8laks (if u have more then 2 years exp) .. but negotiable !!!

suresh

Status
Not open for further replies.