Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to install IC compiler on OpenSuSe without Synopsys installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyentl

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I want to install IC compiler in opensuse but I do not have Synopsys installer. I tried to uncompress independant platform files and linux files. Then I run some programs but they said that I had not run install_site. I run install_site in admin folder. This time programs said that I did not have license. Could you tell me how I can install this program or how I can apply my license file.

I suppose that Synopsys installer is only script file so it is possible to install without it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Yours,

TLN

Install IC compiler

I don't know synopsys but if it is a linux installer it shuld be run with admin priveliges! And if it uses the X it needs to hava acces to the X server so biffore installing do this >xhost +;
sudo sh "path to installer"
password:

Re: Install IC compiler

Thank you for your advice. Actually, I have the root right in my computer. My problem is that I have a CD of Synopsys IC compiler but there is no Synopsys intaller on it. Do you have any idea?

Thanks for helps.

TLN

I will download Synopsys Installer from Synopsys's website.I remember that it is for free.

Install IC compiler

I think you cannot install it without the installer.

what's the version of IC compiler? Synopsys soft is very tricky. Different version needs different installer

Install IC compiler

Different version needs different installer

What do you mean of it ? Aren't this installer backward compatible with old version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back