Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

compact wideband antenna for 2.4 ghz wlan application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use probe feed, it works good.

Hi:

Yes. Probe-feed is a good way. To build one or multiple probe feeds on IE3D, you just enter a series of vertices as if you are entering a polygon on the patch level. Then, you select ENTITY->PROBE FEED TO PATCH. You enter the radius value and change the default settings for other values. Select OK and IE3D/MGRID will build the probes for you. You can also parameterize the probe locations for EM tuning and optimizatoins. It is inconvenient to parameterize the probe radius on IE3D/MGRID. However, you can use IE3DLIBRARY for fully parameterized models. On IE3DLIBRARY, you can define a patch. Then, you can define a probe feed in INSERT->3D OBJECTS->CYLINDRICAL PROBE PORT. You can define the probe radius, the z-coordinates (or length) as equations of tuning variables.

Best regards,

hii
can u provide me the measured radiation pattern plots and whtever the measured plots u have got on network analyser
my id is :sreenivas003@yahoo.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back