Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help about DLL design steps, what should be known???

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowfish

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I studied some, not too little, topics concerning DLL and its application in the ME....

starting from understanding basic DLL with PD and its differene types and orders
then, passed to CP-DLL, studied its basic operation.

This was mainly for basic DLL..

Also, for DLL applications, I studied how can it be used in frequeny synthesizers and high speed memories...
Also, studied CDRs; different types of them, and adv/disadvantages of each over the other..

BUT, this was mainly in the block diagrams view, or in other words, in SYSTEM level point of view, with little circuits of different VCDL's configurations, PFD's, filters, ...etc. but not in the level of deep circuit design, and hence, no layout, no verification...

NOW, the problem is, I'm supposed to work in a project of DLL design, and i have to give some design techniques or suggestion(in design ) before i go through that project,I'm looking forward to know from you,

I hope to see your comments

Thanks a lot in advance,

if you have no special requirment,you can use on-chip DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back