Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem-XILINX RELATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodkumar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends.iam implementing an alogrithm onto FPGA.i wrote code and iam able to do simulation in MODELSIM.and for synthesis i used xilinx.the code is synthesizing,but iam getting problem when iam doing simulation with ISE simulator.

i have modified the properties such that i can use modelsim simulator in xilinx.iam getting an error of error loading with huge transcript.iam using cordic in my design,so i need xilinx to do simulation.

plz help me out what could be the problem for me.

check the libraries u r using i think u need unisims/simprims and xilinx corelib libraries with smart models.
u need to compile these libraries in modelsim before u simulate your design

check the libraries u r using i think u need unisims/simprims and xilinx corelib libraries with smart models.
u need to compile these libraries in modelsim before u simulate your design

Hi,thanks for reply.i did compilation of the libraries,i used cordic but iam not getting plz help me out.

may need to modify project property

Hi
thanks for reply,what modification i need to do,plz suggest them.

hello friend u specifed to modify the project properties then tell me whAT r they.

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back