Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help about lead acid battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsanelahimirza

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

plz tell me how much a lead acid battery is charged when its charging is automatically switched off

i mean if i hv a 60Ah battery, how much Ah is normally stored while battery charging is stopped

ehsanelahimirza said:
hi all

plz tell me how much a lead acid battery is charged when its charging is automatically switched off

i mean if i hv a 60Ah battery, how much Ah is normally stored while battery charging is stopped
You just gave yourself the answer. :) If the charger works as it should.

Charging and discharging batteries are not simple and the most concerns for years with no final conclusion even lead acid batteries have been used above 100 years.

You had better search on this site, or google on the internet, documents about this matter, and practise more to know problem.

nguyennam

Maybe you would want to read this. Charging cycles of lead acid batteries:
**broken link removed**

is there any method by using volt/amp meter which can tell me how much power is stored in battery

Yes, measuring the voltage across the battery posts and its charging/discharging current is the basic procedure to determine battery's remained capacity/service life.

However, there is not any specific and universal set of these data for every battery of all manufacturers, all voltages and capacities, all flood and gel types, at all of temperature ranges.

The only thing you can do is trying to do many and careful experiments on the specific battery and to contact the manufacturer of the battery you are using to ask for these datum for your certain battery.

Goodluck
nguyennam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back