Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Watermarking algorithm for MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzoorroo

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i really need any watermark algorithm using matlab
please help me:cry:

Re: watermarking

any algorithm? u can implement either in spatial domain or in frequency domain. can give u good papers to refer for implementing a good watermarking technique.

it is so easy, if you want to use svd based watermarking you can easily use matlab, it has SVD, and you can write its algorithm in a few line. hoewer If you want its algorithm im Matlab put a message for me

hi
thanks for interest
For itsthetimetodisco :
i use in matlab (dct) so i work in freq.domain.
when i use (dct) i need to convert the image to gray to make the conversion and the algorithm but i didn't know how to see the image in rgb formate after making algorithm.
For Aznaveh01 :
what is svd?

there is a standard conversion formula for RGB to YUV...u can use that to convert to gray and back to color. googling can give u the formula.

hi
yes i known this type of conversion (rgb2gray) but i want the inverse of it like(gray2rgb)but i didn't find it in matlab????????

I dont know how to WM in matlab , but in C++, it's so easy for simple requirement. Do this:

for(all pixel of image 1)
for(all pixel of image 2)
{
result.r=pixel1.r*.5 +pixel2.r*.5 ;// Change .5 to percent you need
result.r=pixel1.g*.5 +pixel2.g*.5 ;
result.r=pixel1.b*.5 +pixel2.b*.5 ;
}

hi
thanks for interest
For itsthetimetodisco :
i use in matlab (dct) so i work in freq.domain.
when i use (dct) i need to convert the image to gray to make the conversion and the algorithm but i didn't know how to see the image in rgb formate after making algorithm.
For Aznaveh01 :
what is svd?

Hello everyone...

Can anybody give me MATLAB code for (or help me to get one) "Digital Audio Watermarking using DWT (discrete Wavelet Transform) and SVD (Singular Value Decomposition)"...??

My E-mail id: keshava.gn@gmail.com

or just comment here...

Other ways to get Audio Watermark is also ok... (Like: DCT etc if you don't know by DWT and SVD)...

Thank you in advance...

Waiting for reply,
KESHAVA.G.N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back