Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image processing using VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nee_naresh04

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
image processing using vhdl

hi fnds...i am doing my thesis work in image processing...also i want to extend my thesis to some what advanced level for designing a system on chip..for that i need vhdl progarmming for image processing..can u suggest me any stuff..or guidelines...thanks in advance..naresh...

image processing in vhdl

nee_naresh04 said:
hi fnds...i am doing my thesis work in image processing...also i want to extend my thesis to some what advanced level for designing a system on chip..for that i need vhdl progarmming for image processing..can u suggest me any stuff..or guidelines...thanks in advance..naresh...

In my company, we have a demo Image processing SoC being architected and designed in VHDL. We did this almost 1 year ago and the coding is incomplete (resource issues). If you are based in Bangalore, may be we can meet and discuss this to see if you want to take that and finish it or some thing like that. Drop me an email at cvc.training <> gmail.com if interested.

Good Luck
Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com

image processing use vhdl

HI .i Also did my thesis on digital image processing.My main factor is about digital filter(lowpass ,highpass, gradient ...).I worked on spartan 2e and everything is ok.If you are interested c,email me and i will hwlp you.because i also want to upgrade my thesis.
regards and good luck

hello thuyet
Thankyou for your overwhelming response.
I am doing my project on Xilinx system generator, where my task is to write an Image on FPGA and filter the Image and Read the Image from FPGA.
I am using Spartan 3E kit.

rag_una@yahoo.com

Re: image processing use vhdl

HI .i Also did my thesis on digital image processing.My main factor is about digital filter(lowpass ,highpass, gradient ...).I worked on spartan 2e and everything is ok.If you are interested c,email me and i will hwlp you.because i also want to upgrade my thesis.
regards and good luck

Can you please send me the vhdl codes for image processing?
I'm using the spartan 3E starter kit and ISE 9.2i

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

I've downloaded the image in spartan 3E starter kit and i can retrieve it also.can you please help me with the vhdl codes for edge detection of the binary image.(I'm preferring chain code algorithm)

Status
Not open for further replies.