Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB CODE for invisible watermarking using LSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matlab program

I don't know how to exlain it more simply THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THE LOW FREQUENCIES IS TO ZIGZAG THE DCT SPECTAR IN A ROW OR A COLUMNE READ THIS TUTORIAL ABOUT JPEG COMPRESSION AND I HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP SOMEHOW **broken link removed**

i use cover image(600×800) and the watermark is (20×50)
when i change the watermark o/p to me an error:
??? Error using ==> reshape
To RESHAPE the number of elements must not change.

if the coverimage(x*Y)~=pnsequence you'll have an error, it may not be a goog idea to implement a hibrid sceme, as the high corelation of the coverimage will destroy the caracteristics of the pn string m~=0; sigma~=1; So use eather the stamping or watermarking scheme not bouth; :idea:

Re: Matlab program

hi
ok ok ok ok man....calm down!!!!!!!
i got that.
now i want to convert the gui to executable file when i make it i have this error:
An error occurred in the callback : AAA('listbox1_CreateFcn',gcbo,[],guidata(gcb
o))
The error message caught was : Reference to unknown function or variable 'A
AA' while evaluating expression.

An error occurred in the callback : AAA('edit2_CreateFcn',gcbo,[],guidata(gcbo))

An error occurred in the callback : AAA('edit1_CreateFcn',gcbo,[],guidata(gcbo))

hope you can help me.....

Matlab program

What compiler are u using for the conversion lcc, gcc or msvc?

Added after 26 minutes:

I should also note that even tho the mcc compiler builds a windows executable in order to run that exe on a system that doesn't have matlab installed one would need the matlab runtime witch is rather large.

Re: spatial domain watermarking schemes tutorials

Contact abhishek.vnit on this forum..............he has the code ready!

Hello everyone...

Can anybody give me MATLAB code for (or help me to get one) "Digital Audio Watermarking using DWT (discrete Wavelet Transform) and SVD (Singular Value Decomposition)"...??

My E-mail id: keshava.gn@gmail.com
or just comment here...

Other ways to get Audio Watermark is also ok... (Like: DCT etc if you don't know by DWT and SVD)...

Thank you in advance...

Waiting for reply,
KESHAVA.G.N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back