Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple way to compare multiple diode types

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxElec

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im looking a simple way to compare multiple diode types.

e.g. if you take standard 1N4000-7 diode you get all infos from datasheet, but i dont know which is the next type of this diode, is it 1N4008 , is it 1N5400 etc.

I need to compare 30 diode types with "same" technical features, but if i download 30 datasheets, then that would take too much time and i dont know what model should i search becuse all of them have allmost the same features.

Is there some online diode DB ?

1n4008 datasheet

Hi,

I think you want a parametric table with diodes and they caracteristics. I don't know any site like that, but you could go to any diode manufacturer web site and look they products list. In most cases they put some important caracteristics like a parametric table.

You could go to On-Semi's web site, www.onsemi.com, go to Porducts, Diodes and there you have six parametrics tables, sort by diodes type like: Zener Diodes, Schottky Diodes, Small Signal Switching Diodes, etc.

By,

GuillerMo (AR)

Status
Not open for further replies.