Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Re : Gate level and circuit level simulation software

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowfish

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

What are the tools which can be used for simulation of Gate level and circuit level

together . For example a circuit which contains " a nand gate , nor gate (in gate

level) and cmos inverters or switches (in circuit level), capacitors etc..

Can i use tanner or circuit maker for simulating using gate level (including behavioral level) using verilog /vhdl codings and circuit level (that is drawing schematics) together .

Also could i know any website, where i can get the tanner or circuit maker full version download.

blowfish said:
Can i use tanner or circuit maker for simulating using gate level (including behavioral level) using verilog /vhdl codings and circuit level (that is drawing schematics) together .

Also could i know any website, where i can get the tanner or circuit maker full version download.
If you want to stimulate verilog/vhdl code use must use modelSim , all solfware you can download by use emule or bitorent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back