Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

software to convert gerber files to isolation milling files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gerber milling

Hi,

Can some help me :?:

I am looking for software which converts gerber pcb files to hpgl files for isolation milling.
Or other software which can make a file with outlines of a pcb from gerber files.

I know there are cad tools, for example eagle which does this. But i want to use mine own cad tool powerpads. This program produce excellon drill files, which i can only use with mine milling machine.

Best to all,
Mart

gc powerstation

use cam350 or gerbtool to convert board gerber file to mill file for rout machine to use
other EX:GC-cam GC-powerstation also can do it

isolation milling

>Can some help me :?:
>
>I am looking for software which converts gerber pcb files to hpgl files for >isolation milling.
>Or other software which can make a file with outlines of a pcb from >gerber files.

CircuitCAM is one more example of this sort of software:
Quotation from HELP:
" You can use CircuitCAM to import, check and edit circuit board production data in various CAM formats, and then output them again into a CAM format (LMD/HP-GL). CircuitCAM is particularly useful in calculating the isolation channels between the conductor tracks in circuit board prototype production using LPKF circuit board plotters."

Constantin.

gerber isolation

Camak,

Check out ***.t-tech.com/products/software/isopro/
I think this is the program you are looking for.

Duplex.

pcb isolation milling

Sorry Camart, it was Mart requesting info. My mistake.

gccam

Hey,

Does some one know a way to download circuitcam?

greetings,
Mart

gerber to milling convert

Try www.lpkf.de.

Or address to me PM/e-mail :)

VBR
Constantin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor