Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Control with 27 MHz or 49 MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce1129

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone create a small w/o similar to a garage door opener that works with a small battery operated device (example would be a mini rc car) or convert an existing remote (such as a keyless entry remote or garage door opener) to control a small battery powered motor (ex:again mini rc car)??? I am trying to do this but know very very little about electronics and would greatly appreciate help. I will definitely compensate you for your time if you are willing to help. Thank you

I think you would better to go for electronics learning instead of asking others to do it for you...

Or, if your scope is absolutely away from electronics, then you can search for a ready made circuit online that fullfill your requirements, and either make it or ask for help to make it :)

Best Wishes,
Ahmad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back