Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded systems training in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good institute in Delhi who can train in embedded systems at such low cost????

hi

There is one bog institute for Embedded Systems i.e CDAC once refer the CDAC official web site you will get every thing that you have required

**broken link removed**

I attended embedded system course training in Mirror technologies, vadapalani, Chennai.
They provided very good training and I got a good placement after completing this course.

embedded system course in chennai..
8051,pic,avr,arm,linux,RTOS
HEXsource Technologies

logo.png

Last edited:

Re: embedded systems in chennai

Hi Pavan,
I know a good training institute in embedded systems its located in Kadambakkam,chennai. i dont know the exact location n details.If u r interested, jus contact me will enquire n inform u .
bye. good luck!!

hello,

i am also looking for a embedded training center. i am a electronics hardware engineering with 3 yrs exp. i wanna become a firmware engineer. i did not get good feedback from a student from WEST. and SANDS is option i am looking, but not very impressive. could you please suggest something better in chennai. i prefer a full time course.

Regards,
Raghul

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

I attended embedded system course training in Mirror technologies, vadapalani, Chennai.
They provided very good training and I got a good placement after completing this course.

hi,
i called mirror tech, the response is very bad. i dont think they need a prospect also. but its good to know u have got placed. what as ur course fee at ur time of study?

Regards,
Raghul

Re: embedded systems in chennai

hello,

i am also looking for a embedded training center. i am a electronics hardware engineering with 3 yrs exp. i wanna become a firmware engineer. i did not get good feedback from a student from WEST. and SANDS is option i am looking, but not very impressive. could you please suggest something better in chennai. i prefer a full time course.

Regards,
Raghul

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

hi,
i called mirror tech, the response is very bad. i dont think they need a prospect also. but its good to know u have got placed. what as ur course fee at ur time of study?

Regards,
Raghul

Which is the best centre among CDACs for PG Diploma in Embedded System Design (DESD)

Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, Thiruvananthapuram or Chennai;

Can anyone arrange these centres in the order of goodness (of course and placements)?

Go for zilogic systems located in thiruvanmayur. www.zilogic.com. More importance is given for practical. They are also expertised in embedded linux and are consultants to big companies like Qualcomm, atheros.

Pantech Solutions is the best training institute in chennai....

They are dealing with different controllers and they are giving hands on training for both projects as well as job oriented training.......................

- - - Updated - - -

Pantech Solutions is the best training institute in chennai....

They are dealing with different controllers and they are giving hands on training for both projects as well as job oriented training.......................

www.Pantechsolutions.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back