Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the prob with my sys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish12

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
after filling the email id and pass word it shows the msg like below
rest of the think is working

90_1165146559.gif

Run an anti-virus check,
Reinstall IE.

Use any other browser (OPera firefox) IE hangs too often due to security holes bugs etc

OR
Use repair IE option in unistall

OR
Reinstall IE

If IE is still not working use Ieradicator to remove IE and then reinstall it 95% of time it is working

hi
i think u sould reinstall window is better cos ur computer have alot of virus not one and after u install the window, u must setup Anti-virus .....
thank u

Well, I’m sorry to inform you that your computer has been infected with Viruses.
First try uninstalling and then reinstalling the IE then you need to run an antivirus programme and scan the computer.
If that doesn’t work then you will have to reinstall windows and setup a strong antivirus. And also you need to install an internet security program and maybe a fire wall. Sorry for the bad news. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back