Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

measurement uncertainty formula...

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmriso

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uncertainty formula

i am now working toward ISO17025:2005..My problem now is don't now how to determine the right formula for measurement uncertainty...i'm quite blurrr...plz help me....

regards
qmriso

uncertainty formula physics

does anyone has a formula for this.....i need some more option

Hi

The question is not clear. There is not a unique formula to calculate or estimate the uncertainty of measurement or test. The formulas should be taken in accordance with your specific test condition. Tell what kind of tests or measurements you make in your lab, the equipments used, etc. Then some applied guidelines can be furnished for you. I also can prepare some examples for your specific lab.

i also have the same problem... i am the internship student... They want me to experience myself about measurement uncertainty regarding the ISO 17025... So i'm choosing to measure attenuator accuracy... the connection that i know is spectrum analyzer and also signal generator... there is another 1 equipment but i'm not sure of it... i dont have any idea of what should i measure for this DUT measurement uncertainty... Can you help me to explain more detail on what should i measure about attenuator accuracy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back