Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for RF IC engineer job in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinone

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a RF IC validation and application engineer with 8 years of experience. I worked in the validation and application of RF radio (XMRadio), GPS, W-CDMA devices, DVB-H and research projects. I am looking for a job in the USA, California it is better. Can someone help me show the company when I can work and what is the salary that it is correct for my position?

By

Re: Job information

Hello dinone

I proverbly cannot tell you much abt this, but the points i want to mention are

1) Your current country, if u belong to a country which does need a work permit then things are much easier
2) if u have a valid visa already then u can look for jobs .

the best way to look for jobs is on the sites as far as I know .. since u have a good exp .. u can look for better options...

suresh

Hello Suresh

my current country is Italy, and I don't have a valid visa already. Is it difficult to try job in USA in this condition?

By

Go to hotjobs on Yahoo.com

**broken link removed**

Just put the city you want to work in. I think you can get ~$100K per yr (USD).
Of course it depends on what you know (Degree) and who needs you.
The range I've heard is $80K --> $160K.

Good luck

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back