Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robot Vision using Image Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasser_shoukry

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any body help me on this topic "Robot Vision Using Image Processing", does any body know algorithms for doing so , drawbacks and so on ?

Thanks in advance

Robot Vision in Image Processing can be used for a number of applications

For Example avoiding the obtacles to reach a particular point.
Finding suitable components of machines or removing defective parts in remote or
inaccesible locations of Industry.
Defence Applications
and
NUMEROUS OTHER

You have specify the area of interest to initiate the discussion.

Regards

Robin

My robot is to go from one point to another through an unknown territory, I am want to use a mix of ultrasonic sensors in addition to a digital camera to define the robot position.
I need to know name of algorithms to do so, drawbacks , advantages and if there is another precise method.

Thanks in advance

Thanks but i am still confusing , I want to know if any one tried such an algorithm to control robot position using image processing + ultrasonic sensors ?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE DOING THEN IT IS POSSIBLE

Regards

Robin

Robinenemy said:
IF YOU KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE DOING THEN IT IS POSSIBLE

Regards

Robin

Thats what my topic is talking about, i need to know exactly what to do such as algorithm name used in such situations.

TRY IEEE PAPERS IF YOU ACCESS TO IT
There are papers available on Robot Path Prediction using Image/Camera
also try searching for Computer Vision

Regards

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back