Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

method of moment to calculate current distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

locchamp

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys I am in a bind here, I am trying to calculate current distribution of an antenna using method of moments. Can someone please tell me where I can get a few worked out examples of this. Any examples of method of moments being used to calculate current on an natenna please anything I really need to understand this by Monday. Thanks people.

to calculate current distn by MOM..u need to calculate impedance then asssuming input source 1V..u can try current ..refer to bool on numericval technique by ITOH

i will try to send u some papers..meanwhile u can search paper by Pozar etal..they will b quite useful

I am so confussed its not even funny, please someone with a good detailed exampel of an antenna problem where yo ucalculate current distribution using point matching mom please? I read and read but it does nto make sense and there examples only have a matrix with the solutions already done no use to me.

locchamp said:
Hey guys I am in a bind here, I am trying to calculate current distribution of an antenna using method of moments. Can someone please tell me where I can get a few worked out examples of this. Any examples of method of moments being used to calculate current on an natenna please anything I really need to understand this by Monday. Thanks people.

Hi, I got nice results with Makarov's code which could be freely obtained here:
**broken link removed**

Good luck :)

it is not bad but I still need like examples worked out, thanks guys

locchamp said:
it is not bad but I still need like examples worked out, thanks guys

I probably didn't catch what you need exactly. In that code (+there exists nice book too) you'll find a lot of working examples, even showing current distribution on antennas
best
e

I do not see any example or what not just code I been looking everywhere. Is there someplace I am not lookign at? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back