Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hidden file can not view

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant show hidden file

Have these .exe n double click them to get rid of this virus

cannot open hidden file

hrhgroup said:
Hi
I have fight with this virus! And I conqure.
I have downloaded these VB Script from NET, download and double click on them, then the problem would fix, however I suggest you to install antivirus and NOD32 is the best.

Hey man, I have tried to change it through regedit but it just won't work, almost give up and resort to reformat it.

A BIG THANK YOU for providing this VB script that solve my problem :)

cant view hidden file

Thx hrhgroup
I have referred ur solution to many others on various forums.
Keep up the good work.

P.S: Do find out if this was due to a virus and if it can be removed by any method. And do continue this thread!

cannot see the hidden files

Wow. it really worked. Supperb work HRHgroup. A big thanks to you

show hidden files not working

Could anyone show the link to download that Vb script ? thanks

cannot see hidden file

Ran the VB Script but didnt work for me. Also i've tried changing the following registry values:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Hidden
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\NOHIDDEN
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL

It still doesnt work. The "Show hidden files.." option keeps changing back to "Do not show hidden files..".
Any idea why this is happening?

cannot show hidden folders

I used the script and it worked so thanks very much.I had a lot of malicious software on my computer and i used avira,but still my hidden files wouldn't show,does anyone think it could be amvo.exe?

i cannot view my hidden files

hi all

this page have some removal tools included amvo.exe, and have a interested soft named usb firewall, I can't test it.

cant see hidden file

hrhgroup said:
Hi
I have downloaded these VB Script from NET, download and double click on them, then the problem would fix, however I suggest you to install antivirus and NOD32 is the best.

Thanks very much. you solved the problem

can not see my hidden files

hrhgroup said:
Hi

OMG! WORKS LIKE MAGIC!!!! I HOPE IT HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS!! JOKING!! BTW!! KUDOS FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!

cannot find hidden files

thanks to u hrhgroup for giving the javascript to download very very thanks to u
it is succesfully done

thank u verymuch!!!

i can not show my hidden files

hey hrhgroup cant we delete that virus manually when we have acces to our hidden files.The Virus must have attacked hidden files n folder so that we dont delete it.
Is the Virus not among one of the hidden files?

Added after 1 minutes:

hrhgroup wrote:
Hi

hey hrhgroup cant we delete that virus manually when we have acces to our hidden files.The Virus must have attacked hidden files n folder so that we dont delete it.
Is the Virus not among one of the hidden files?

cannot view hidden folders

Hi

This really works....Thx a lot

hidden files cannot be seen

johny8585 said:
Have these .exe n double click them to get rid of this virus
Hello,
This anti-virus folder contains virus...:D

retrieve hidden files

hrhgroup said:
Hi

Thanks alot... Finally it can work//// muaks muaksss

i cannot enable the hidden files options

try this

cannot see my hidden files

hrhgroup said:
Hi

works like a dream. thank you so much

how can view hidden file on win xp

Hey I 've downloaded the script files and it worked for me. Thanks Man, Good

can not see hidden files

@HRHGROUP
Thanks a lot....it solved my prob...thank again.... helpin for free

can not show hidden file

hrhgroup said:
Hi
love u ! it's work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back