Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Volks Wagen GOLF VR6 Electrical Schematic or Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erich

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
golf wagen

Hallo there
My good Golf needs help! I need a drawing for the electric ignition system
of the Volks Wagen Golf VR6 (Year 1992) that usually has a Bosch Control Unit.
If any has something related to this, please send a message or a file
or a shortcut.

Thanks

golf vr6 manual

I am sorry that I have no schematic to offer you, but instead I have a good tip :wink:

I have been dealing somewhat with car-electronics, and I remember mainly two things regarding VW Golfs: the most often occuring electrical faults were traced to bad connections on the rear/inside of the fuse-box. One had to connect things together by separate wires instead of relying on the internal connections of the fuse-box. The second thing I recall was that it would indeed help if one would have been an acrobat as it is not so easy to bend ones body in a Z-shape in order to reach everything in connection with the rear/inside of the fuse-box.

Otherwise, try looking for a VW Golf fan club on the Internet, such exist for other brands/models and they often have a lot of useful info on their web-pages.

/Pim

golf vr6 fuse box

Thanks PIM. I will try this tip

/ Warning #1 - No thanks at elektroda! /

vr6 manual

i hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back