Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIEMENS S7-200 SIWAREX MS problem (Loadcell module)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
siwarex ms

Hello

I used 2 siwarex MS modules with a CPU 226 ,and used default setting of it, and used its library to read it from S7-200 CPU226 (like the example given in the siemens examples and documents).

RUN led of module (LED2) is continuously ON for several hours ,it means it works properly,everything is good ,but some times suddenly (after several houre of good operation) one of the modules does not operate properly and RUN led flashes rapidly on/off! It means CPU does not scan SIWAREX?!!

Where can I find SIWAREX softwares tools free?

what is the problem ? what can I do?

My program have no bug and works OK for several hours.Another module is working good,only one crashes to operate(I must restart system again)

Hi, I had the same problem with 3 Siwarex MS modules (all of them fails at same time), but after months of normal operation.

This problem fixes simply after a energy Restart of the PLC, (i did it in that way).

One day afther the fix, the problem reappears; I only had reset the subroutines, all at same time but there was no response.

I hope that you have a good response to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back