Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

By 2010 India will be the worlds Semiconductor design center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayj

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
**broken link removed**

Last Month we had Amidi speculating that the fabless design houses will migrate to Asia, LSI Logic investing millions of dollars in communist dominated Kolkata, Renesas technologies setting up an ODC at KPIT Cummins Infosystems. If this trend continues by 2010 India will host the R & D center for all the major fabless design houses

Re: By 2010 India will be the worlds Semiconductor design ce

I feel INDIA has long been the worlds No. 1 top semiconductor design CE.

Thats beacause ... Indians are there out in the global market and designing world-class semiconductor equipments for all global brands ... what do you say.

ya intel core duo mobile processor was designed in india bangalore

Its all about Dollar game..See in india i think rupee is weak compare to dollar, n currently india is on progress...so next 5 years, rupee may hold good position, n thts the end of the GAME.. am i right?

ya V ... u looks right ... but i feel its not game of five years but in actual of 15 to 20 years ... mean while NanoTechnology is Coming ... which may again turn rupee back to its place ............. if not treated Nano with care ... so game is again Running :D

But we can try to make it Over and soon it be ...

Seems quite Possible, BUT ...POLICIES/ POLITICS/ RESOURCES can play a BIG role in makin 2010 goal to be achieved in 2020.....Look at the SEMIndia Project...already so many issues...it would certainly slow down the development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back