Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sending sms via internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

noname1986

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i hear some information that SMS can be deliver via internet using SMTP or others ways. Can someone give me some information about that?

Thank you

hello nikhilele....
how can i build an application using delphi/visual basic to make client to send sms using SMTP? it's a free sms or not? can you give me some documentation or source program to a make this application?

tank you for your help

You can build your SMS gate way as this :
Use ICS to get email from Delphi, then sent the email as SMS via cell phone which cennected to PC via Serial Port
but you pay the SMS fee

The Internet Component Suite (ICS)
**broken link removed**
is composed of various Internet components and applications. It is distributed as freeware with full source code for all Delphi and C++Builder versions.

The sample applications exists in two forms: Object Pascal for Delphi and C++ for C++Builder. The components are written in Object Pascal native VCL which can be compiled by Delphi as well as C++Builder.

If you want to change your main track then.
The other method is USE GSM modem to send and recieve SMS more reliable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.