Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB to rs 232 Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
usb to rs232 driver digitus

USB to rs 232 Converter
1.The schematic of PL2303HXD.
2.It not need 12M XTAL.

digitus treiber usb to rs232 converter

PL2303 to RS485 schematic.

usb to rs-232c ic ti

PL2303 to RS485 schematic.

da-70146 driver

I too was verymuch interested in building the same for my Programmer to work with my new Laptop. Later i found instead of all the pains we take to build and debug the circuit, i bought Prolific2303 Ready to use Converetr for 200/- Rupees. I think it's worth it.

конвертер rs232 на usb схема

ft232

digitus usb to serial driver

Hi I am a new user and I have some questions for you. I am using a board that converts USB standard in RS232 standard, by using a PL2303. On the board I can see the DKU-5-B acronym. I need a help to understand the schematic. Can anybody help me?
Best regards.....Tyler

usb to rs232 adapter schematic

Do anyone have schematic for pl2303x??

k149-bc board connected download

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

IF YOU NEED pl-2303 , PLS TEL +8613316200400

digitus usb to rs232 driver

so to flash mobile we need rx, tx, gnd, and where can we draw 3.3v to phone port.

www.digitus.de

This post was what I ever was looking for

digitus rs232 usb

Actually i didn't read all the posts but i suppose you want something to make digital I/O through commands from your PC.
i can suggest you to use PIC18F4550 microcontroller from microchip, then download on it CDC firmware, it is ready made and free to download from Microchip official website under the name "Microchip USB Framework", many projects you will find in software when you install it, pick up the CDC-basic demo project for PICDEM board then download it on your PIC18F4550, you will notice that the PIC will appear as a virtual COM port then you deal with it as a serial port through VB or C++ or even Matlab or Labview, you want to set digital I/O then you will need to do some modifications inside the CDC firmware, its very easy to made.
good luck :)

I used the PIC18F4550 USB module with CDC firmware for long time and did good especially when i used another peripherals from inside the microcontroller with the USB and did fine but its good to know from you it may crash for some reason, useful info for me.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back