Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB to rs 232 Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
tusb4310

I think that best solution is to buy ready made but you have to be carefull which manufacturer you are using!

digitus rs232 driver

I'm also interested in TI TUSB3410, anyone has done project with this chip?

serial to usb converter schematic

Just received free samples from TI...tusb3410 and tusb3210...

Hope I can tell you soon something about...though not working on windows (o;

pl2303 price

when I use PL2303 simulate RS232,found the baud rate not exactitude equal the settings,the time shift over 10% of the setting.who knows which ic is better,because I need it debug my hardware.

usb to serial converter schematic

Sorry
Can help anybody with the appnotes to PL-2303?

pl-2303hxd schematic

FTDI released the new USB converter: FT2232C.

It has Dual Channel Serial / Parallel Ports with the same modes as FT232BM/FT245BM + Enhanced Bit-Bang Mode with synchronous transfer + very interesting new Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) interface, which is designed specifically for synchronous serial protocols such as JTAG and SPI bus.

circuit usb to rs232

Hi all,
does anyone have the source code for the TUSB3410 UART evaluation kit?
TI guys have only provided the binary images :(

usb to rs232 circuit

Dear All;
I finally got the TUSB3410 thing working, it now successfully enumerates as a CDC, but there is another problem: when the USB COMM port is open and in use by an application, and the USB device gets disconnected, USBSER.SYS hangs, and when the device is reconnected, the COMM port cannot be opened... has anyone encountered this problem? any solutions?

thnx
bamdad.

digitus driver usb rs232

Where can we find the code for the 24C02 EEprom of the PL2303 based converter?

usb to rs232 converter circuit diagram

There's no code in the EEPROM, it just contains vendor ID etc.
You program the name you want to be displayed a the dilpg box in Windows every time you connect it to the USB port.

Where can you buy PL2303? I have not found anywhere to buy it.

Silabs has just released the CP2102 IC, which is an improved version of CP2101.
This is the most integrated and compact soluton. EEPROM and resonator are built in.

usb to serial treiber digitus

Ready made PL2303 circuit is a GSM data cable(6$). rs232 level 0-5V for direct connecting cellular. tel. and your uC.

diy usb to rs232 cable

ME said:
Where can you buy PL2303? I have not found anywhere to buy it
you can directly send them an email for a request and you'll also get an offer based on FOB Taiwan. But you won't receive any samples, at least not in europe. Btw. i asked for some 10000 pieces. They have no distributors.

Strange company ....

Mik

pl-2303 purchase

M!k said:
ME said:
Where can you buy PL2303? I have not found anywhere to buy it
you can directly send them an email for a request and you'll also get an offer based on FOB Taiwan. But you won't receive any samples, at least not in europe. Btw. i asked for some 10000 pieces. They have no distributors.

Strange company ....

Mik
I guess it's impossible to order some for hobby use then, unless you order a readymade cable.

But I think I will order some Silicon Laboratories CP2102 (or CP2101).
They are much more compact and integrated than FTDI232BM and Prolific PL-2103.
The Cygnal chips has built-in EEPROM and oscillator.
You only need a couple of external capacitors.
www.silabs.com

You can order them from www.mouser.com, www.digikey.com and **broken link removed**.

pl-2303x schematic

Where can you buy PL2303? I have not found anywhere to buy it.

The german distributor Glyn (www.glyn.de) distributes the PL-2303X and a evaluation board. As a company you can order samples! As a private person I don't no!

buy pl2303

Who have the source code for the prolific Drivers ?

usb to rs232 converter circuits

USB to serial converter is a good solution,but what if we want high speed USB?

usb rs232 ic

Any body has PL-2303 circuit??.

Tanks:

cygnal cp2101 driver

erionda said:
Any body has PL-2303 circuit??.

Tanks:
see here:

prolific usb to rs232 converter

i need pl2303 schematic. please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.