Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Java newbe - library importing, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

al_extreme

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Java newbe need help

I try to import a library and I think I dont have the good one, but I dont know were to find it. I try to import javax.comm but my javax librarie does not contain the .comm . I use j2sdk 1.41 with eclipse editor. I will apriciate any kind of help thanks.

don't worry about the javax.comm.* stuff Java will find everything it needs; if your classpath is set properly and you put everything in the proper directories like the install said to then everything should work fine, especially make sure that classpath is pointing to the supplied JAR file.

- Jayson

my advice is to use sun stuff
download the runtime and the sdk installing the rutimes first

also installing visual c v6 runtime is a must esp in win xp with java

so .... it is simple but a 80 mb+ download

java is like any script language

you call the class members via there interfaces headers
by just including the classes for use within your class or model structure

so adding .comm is as simple as including it in your class and then calling its functions via java interface apis to that class or group of function based classes

thank you

That what I need thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.