Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.4V to 5V Buffer for ARM JTAG (Amontec JTAGKey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMOS

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
amontec jtagkey schematic

Hello,
Can anyone tell me which buffer IC supports 1.4V to 5V logic. I want to construct Amontec JTAGKey. The section with FT2232 is simple. The only tricky part is the buffered output section which can debug/program devices from 1.5 - 5V.

Can anyone help? Or perhaps a schematic/Picture of inside of JTAGKey would be great ;)

arm jtag schematic

Have you made JTAGKey yourself?

amontec jtagkey

CMOS said:
Have you made JTAGKey yourself?
I did not make JTAGKey, but using 74lvc1g125 chips in other JTAGs ...

jtagkey schematic

Hi, CMOS
I think to make my own JTAGKey same you.

5v buffer

I just saw the connector pinout of JTAGKey. There is a note mentioned about Vref* and GND*. I wonder what they have written in JTAGKey Datasheet. If anyone has it, can you please upload it?

Thanks

amontec jtagkey clone

I have already seen that. But it does not show any difference between GND and GND*. I doubt whether they are connected together or through some circuit.

amontec schematic

BUMP!!
Anyone please!

jtag key

Does ANYBODY tried to make the ft2232 jtag by themself?
I am looking to make step towards ARM and I am planing to make it by myself, but I would like to hear some opinion. I have seen an block schematics of JTAGkey on some site, I cannot remeber which one right now, and basicaly it is a simple schematics. Concerning the level translation, it would be nice to know if someone has tried some of the mentioned solutions and to share the experience with us.

Sincerely Yours,
Nenad Sakan

buffer jtag

nsakan said:
Does ANYBODY tried to make the ft2232 jtag by themself?
I am looking to make step towards ARM and I am planing to make it by myself, but I would like to hear some opinion. I have seen an block schematics of JTAGkey on some site, I cannot remeber which one right now, and basicaly it is a simple schematics. Concerning the level translation, it would be nice to know if someone has tried some of the mentioned solutions and to share the experience with us.

Sincerely Yours,
Nenad Sakan
Yea I did...
Check out this reference **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back