Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opinions on Proteus software

Status
Not open for further replies.

microlab

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai all
anybody is using proteus original?
how's it?
is it worth buying the s/w?

ml

proteus cdrom simulation

yes it is very usefull software for simulator. more advance with version 6.9 sp5

proteus v7 cours

Do you use the full version?

I only use the light version and it lacks many parts, as well as the auxiliary tools, the salesman said it will have full of parts, especially the microcontrollers in full version but gave no list. And the full version is not cheap, so I have to check around with experient people.

Any one has experience on Proteus?

nguyennam

proteus

Of course not all IC's are included but most of PIC and ATMEL microcontrollers are avilable

Re: proteus

microlab said:
hai all
ml

I strongly recommended to use this simulator it's the simulators GOD without a doubt

king_rero said:
microlab said:
hai all
ml

I strongly recommended to use this simulator it's the simulators --- without a doubt

i have used proteus. it is so simple but not accurate. i had projects which i simulated with proteus with no trouble, but there was some timing problems when i implemented circuit onto board. i hope you dont face such problems.

Of course, you can't expect the 100% accuracy from a software/simulator, it is just there to help us.

However, I just want to be sure that this full version of software includes most of the popular MCUs and its tools functions.

nguyennam

its also save a lot of money and time. use and see. i have learn from proteus a lot.

TO ME PROTEUS IS THE BEST
NOT FOR DIGITAL IT ALSO SIMULATES ANALOG PERFECTLY
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO USE IT

Added after 2 minutes:

SORRY I WANT TO SAY
TO ME PROTEUS IS THE BEST
NOT ONLY DIGITAL IT ALSO SIMULATES ANALOG PERFECTLY
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO USE IT

this is file sample proteus

prg86mirshd said:
king_rero said:
microlab said:
hai all
ml

I strongly recommended to use this simulator it's the simulators --- without a doubt

i have used proteus. it is so simple but not accurate. i had projects which i simulated with proteus with no trouble, but there was some timing problems when i implemented circuit onto board. i hope you dont face such problems.

hi

it is extremly power full application for simulation and debuging of the micro based design, speed problem always ocurred when you used incorrect parameter for simulations the pro version come with bondle's of micro controller but depend on which key you have also with advance simulation for prospice analysis I strongly recommended to buy a copy.

for mod please delete the attachment as it is not english file

proteus

Yes it is really good for simulating Digital, Analoge and Mixed mode crkt.
Also not cheap at all, you can buy a used car for that much money :), but show me an another software witch will do muches Proteus !
Licensing is also flexible, buy the option you'll need, and upgrade later !

I find easy to use, many times save us time and money, use it every week.

csaba

proteus

It is a great software for simulating code for your microcontroller...and code can be checked for its correctness and then use the code in hardware. With this you learn to interface various devices LCd,Keypad,IDE,..
Thank you.

proteus professional 6 supports both PIC & AVR series

71_1164576094.JPG

95_1164576171.JPG

proteus

how we can simulate avr in proteus????

proteus

hello segmex
you can simulate pic,8051 based uc,avr,arm,etc

Added after 2 minutes:

Hello EDAians
I need a good tutorial for contructing new simulatible device such as ATAPI (cdrom),usb,etc. Plz help

Best Regards,
Buts101

proteus

proteus specially 6.9 version is the best simulator avaliable on the web for microcontrollers, this is my think!

hi
Proteus is strongly simulator. it can simulate mcs51,pic,avr,hc11 microcontroller and lot of digital chips for example ttl ,cmos , eeprom, rtc ics and misellenus device (lcd led 7seg ,....).

i recommend use this simulator.
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back