Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VHDL: From Simulation to Synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjim2k

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

These materials are made available for ECE 4170: Introduction to HDLs with Applications to Digital Design taught during the Spring 2000 Semester at Georgia Tech.

This text focuses on presenting the basic features of the VHDL language in the context of its use for both simulation and synthesis. Basic language concepts are motivated by familiarity with digital logic circuits with simulation and synthesis presented as complementary design processes. Field programmable gate arrays are used as the medium for synthesis laboratory exercises and tutorials are provided for the use of the new integrated design environments from Xilinx which is available with the text. The text is targeted for use in sophomore and junior level courses in digital logic and computer architecture.

1. h**p://users.ece.gatech.edu/~sudha/book/synthesis/

* -> t

tnx

Thanks, thats where I'm looking for!

Thanks.
the synthesis sections are missing.

Very Good , but i dont see Chapter 5 ,Chapter 7 and Appendix .

Very nice !!!

But i'am missing the text file's?!

kind regards.

Excellent info,well done!

good book

but where to find the missing chapters?

Thanks for the link.

But where to find the appendix?

Thanks alot...

-sab-

Status
Not open for further replies.