Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using sl811sh IN packets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzzzzb

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sl811sh

i posted this earlier too but this is the correct place to do it so i am posting it again.
i am trying to use cypress's sl811sh as a host, i am unable to understand a few things about this chip

when using sl811sh as host,
does the host automatically generate the ACK handshake after correctly receiving the data packet from targeted device?
and do we need to keep track of the data toggle bit of an IN endpoint and how do we insure that correct sequencing is being maintained.

I looked up usbXfer() in the firmware example but could not determine how sequencing was being done in case of IN packets, i think the data toggle value is always assumed to be 0 for the first in packt of the transfer. any help is highly appriciated.

has any body used this chip before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back