Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB prototype manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently using Olimex for prototypes. Amaizing servise I must say. So I am sure I use the best price/value prototype service. But what about the production quantities? Does anybody know a good production quantity PCB manufacturer and assembler? Quantities around a 1000 boards. Prefferably in USA, but any would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Andrew Scerbina

ezpcb said:
why not try
www.ezpcb.com
it's cheaper, and the quality is guaranteed.
no holes limited, no setup fee...
Even the delivery time is shorter (9-10 days totally)

Sorry to mention ... but...

Actually a terrible website..or better webpage with absolutely no technical information regarding PCB services and no calculation tool...

People might think that produced PCB's are same quality as your webpage (o;

And it said that I was "visitor 1" ?

Dear Sir,
I'd like to introduce our company to you , we are a perfassional PCB supplier in China .We specialize in a great variety of double-sided and multi-layers PCB. With the help of sophisticated equipment for high quality printing and examination, we are able to manufacture PCB up to 28 layers for products such as multi-layers, hidden or blind hole, high frequency, aluminum based and all customer specified PCB.
And we aslo provide the component electronic parts .
Should you have interest of items mentioned above? Kindly let us know by return mail. For getting all the detailed information, you are invited to visit our web site: http: www.fasterpcb.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
If you do NOT want the mail from fasterPCB,we apologize for inconvenience,and just REPLY back or just DELETE it! Thank you for your reading.

Thanks and best regards

Jason

Shenzhen Faster PCB Electronics Co., Ltd
PostalCode:518049
Add: Office 602,FuxinGarden, Longwei Road, xiameilin,
futian, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-755-61331820 EXT 803
Fax: +86-755-83147700 /)/)
Mobile:8613510226474 (*.*)
Email:Jason@fasterpcb.com (~~)^
MSN: Jason001.zhu@hotmail.com
SKPE: jianping2121

Dear sirs, I would like to introduce my PCB manufacturing site to you.

I have the latest little plastic trays to etch boards in, I can do upto 1 layer boards with very few shorts or broken tracks on.

The very best quality, and I will only charge you twice what it takes me to get boards made properly in other places.

If you want 50 layers - no problem - I have plenty of prit sticks to glue them together :D

Dear Sir,
This is Linda from Credit PCB.
I want to take this opportunity to see whether we can be your PCB supplier in china
We a professional PCB manufacturer in China who specializing in prototype and medium volume PCB,
our products include Flexible board, Metal core board, High Tg thick copper board, Thick gold plating board,
Mix-material board, HDI, Stencil, etc.

Best regards
Linda
HongKong Credit PCB Technology Limited
Post Code: 518054
Add: 29D, Building 4, xiandaicheng Huating, chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen city, china
Tel: +86-755-86229318
Fax: +86-755-86229393
Mobile: +86-13066904731 (*.*)
Email: linda(at)creditpcb.com (~~)
MSN: yyinyao(at)hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back