Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The difference between CCNA and MCSE courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Ammora

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the difference bet. CCNA courses and MCSE Courses , what is the advange of each for the engineer ( i mean the gained skills and expierience )

Thanks , Ramadaan kareeem

mcse vs ccna

If you're doing about computer networking, no doubt, CCNA is more suitable for you. If you're more working on Microsoft product, then MCSE can help you. I think CCNA will give you more hand on practical.

ccna in pakistan

i would agree with leekk8, but all we could say that some companies are not using microsoft products, some of them are going to linux, or other systems, it really depends now on the company that you want to work to or the system you are interested with...so go with what your hearts desire hehehe. :D

difference between ccna and mcse

there are many tracks in networking:
1-System Engineering:
Is to provide operating system network-based services like web, file sharing , printer sharing, chatting , video conferencing ........ through services like webserver, DNS , DHCP , WINS,.......
2- Infrastructure Networking:
Is to provide network infrastructure for data flow accross your network through routers , switches , fire walls , IDS , ........... which maintain or restrict connectivity between network nodes to provide a platform for operating system based networking services

difference between mcse and ccna

CCNA makes you certified only in CISCO equipmant (Hardware equipment)

eg. how to configure the routers to use any routing protocol

but MCSE will make you certified in network in the microsoft packet (software)

eg. how to establish network, how to give IP to a device, windows server, how to setup windows on from another device in the network,...........etc (all software)

mcse vs cisco

Ceaser is right.
My opinion to you is first go for the CCNa and then try for MCSE.
You can go for these courses simultaneously with ur job also.

Added after 53 seconds:

Ceaser is right.
My opinion to you is first go for the CCNa and then try for MCSE. You can go for these courses simultaneously with ur job also.

cisco vs mcse

it will depend on ur interest and where u wanna go (network/system administration)
if u wanna do to get a job, CCNA would be preferable.

ccna vs

Why CCNA is banned in Pakistan? This is certificate from CISCO, which is a well known networking company.

ccna vs. mcse

hi, as a starter i prefer u to go for ccna certification, i myself am a ccna certified student , with my experience i suggest u to go to ccna and then ccnp.

ccna pakistan

I have not done MCSE but the basic difference between the two is:

CCNA-deals with WAN networking

MCSE-deals with LAN networking

mcse vs ccnp

That is a good question to ask because im also trying to study for ccna but i think its better and a shoter course. I don't know which one is easier though.

mcse vs. ccna

As I know, both also not hard...but MCSE consists of 7 papers...so you need to study 7 modules.

ccna versus mcse

CCNA-is a WAN networking course &

MCSE- is a LAN networking cource.

& both have diff companies certifications

Added after 4 minutes:

and now a days again CCNA is allowed in PAKISTAN.
GOOD NEWS

ccna course in pakistan

CCNA is about the concept of routers and routing data. and MCSE is about the administration of a network lik system administratorlike creating users and managing users and operating and restrictions for users and software and hardware troubleshooting.

mcse vs ccie

@mansoorahmed
I don't think CCNA is banned in pakistan.
Moreover is there any need to mention this thing over here :)

what is the difference between ccna and mcse

What is the difference bet. CCNA courses and MCSE Courses , what is the advange of each for the engineer ( i mean the gained skills and expierience )

ccna couse offerd by cisco, in this course they trained for operating router and switch, after this course you have ability to work as admin for router and switch.
mcse course offerd by microsoft, in this course they trained for administration work with os, say server based operating system

mcse course in malaysia

Hi all,
If I want to study about setting of LAN and WAN network. May be I'll study both of them?

ccna, pakistan

Nothing is banned in Pakitan or any where else, but I think he ment it is not a great deal that you have such certificate. I read a disscusion once on a furum that now it is hard in Euroup and even North America to find job if you depend on the CCNA. and even for those who have CCIE they must not expect special salaries.
What I want to say it seems that our friend "jinics" finally faced the salary fact :)

comparison between mcse and ccna

for CCNA it will be helpful in Cisco products and also other products with a small changes u can learn them when u works on any other products like Hwawi and HP etc.

in my opinion CCNA is better because it is growing up rapidly and easier as a starter you can continue MCSE when you need them ,if u would make that you will be like a runner is learning steps from new eg. it will be so easy to learn MCSE after CCNA

Good Luck

and Happy Ramadan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.