Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLDC motor data [help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcat1

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have a BLDC motor with leble inscribes as follow:

electromag

P/N 200A0044

Any one know where to find data sheet or manufacturer site or any details for this motor ?

Thanks

Bobi

Hi,

If there is Chinese Manufacturer, then do not provide any datasheet or detail about Motor.
Even you purchase the motor from them they will not tell you any thing about motor.
It is my experience.

-Regards,
Pranay Upadhyay

Bobi

We just found your message on this forum. We are the manufacturer of this motor P/N 200A0044. Please let us know if there is still interest from your side.

Rgds
Vincent

Hi

I have a BLDC motor with leble inscribes as follow:

electromag

P/N 200A0044

Any one know where to find data sheet or manufacturer site or any details for this motor ?

Thanks

Bobi

Hi

Can you please upload data sheet for the motor

Thanks

Bobi

Bobi

Please find attached the data sheet + outline drawing of this motor. To go further with your inquiry, we would need to fully understand your application to make sure that this motor would work well properly in this application.

Also for your information, we do not produce standard motors. We make custom designs that meet precisely customer's requirements. In particular, this motor was designed for a very specific application.

With best regards

Vincent

Attachments

• 200A0044-X0_Outline_drawing.pdf
    477.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Performance Data-32 mm_Flat - 12VDC.pdf
    48.5 KB · Views: 67
Bobi

Have you been able to study our datasheet? Does it look similar to the BLDC motor that you mentioned in your previous post?

Thank you for your feedback

Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back