Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error message in Pcad2k6sp/Options Design Rules. OS-Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitrij_80

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
layerrulespage.cpp 292

Hi2all, after OS Vista rc1 install I have error message in P-cad 2006sp1 when I enable Options/Design Rules/Options Design Rules table. P-cad generate only: LayerRulesPage.cpp (438) and LayerRulesPage.cpp(292) when I switch off this table. The table Options/Layers is clean and I can’t add or remove layers.

P.S. if I use XP message is not present ..

Re: Error message in Pcad2k6sp/Options Design Rules. OS-Vis

I know this is 2008 and your posting is dated 2006, BUT can you (could you) help? I am running PCAD 2006 under Vista and when i load a PCB file, and look at "Options Layers", the layer display is blank! If i look under "current layer:", all of the layers are apparently still there but they do NOT show up in the window so i cannot edit them or "move up" or "move down" layers.
IF someone else has "kicked up dust on this road", i would really like to know how you solved the problem (see attachment).

gak

In Vista or Window7

#1 find PCAD2006 folder
[ex. "C:\Program Files (x86)\P-CAD 2006" ]
#2 delete 2 file "sch.exe.manifest" and "pcb.exe.manifest"
#3 re run PCAD2006 and try to change DRC and Layer setting
Now! you can not see the error meaage
#4 have a fun..

thanks..

Reactions: huivik

huivik

Helpful Answer Positive Rating