Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check if my resume is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS my resume ok

Hi it's good. But usually religion isn't mentioned and you should hide that 55% grade and just keep what gives good impression.

Good luck.

Re: IS my resume ok

Looks good.Maybe you can write your job and technical experience part ,right after your personal info.

Hi it's good. But usually religion isn't mentioned and you should hide that 55% grade and just keep what gives good impression.

is it not necessary to show all grades from undergraduation degree to post graduation degree

actually i was suffering from fever during exams in those days.

Nice , Just consider the points mentioned above.:D

IS my resume ok

hello nikhilele

thre are few things whch according to me are confusing

1) the e mail id, i rather prefer to have an email id with full name in my resume.
2) instead of religion its btte to include the languages ur fluent
3) u can start the resume with the summary and then mention the personal details at the end ..

suresh

nikhilele said:

is it not necessary to show all grades from undergraduation degree to post graduation degree

actually i was suffering from fever during exams in those days.

It's not necessary to mention any grades. You only mention the ones that are impressive for the employer. Well, there's nothing that's necessary to mention in resumes. Your main concern should be how to impress the employer so that you get hired. You don't have to be too honest and mention things like "Electives taken : VLSI , Grade : F" :D But also never mention any wrong info. Just avoid the bad ones.

IS my resume ok

but the general format is to add grades in my country electives are not necessary to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.