Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NE564 as a FM demodulator - a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemini

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ne564d

I use NE564D as a FM demodulator.

Question:
is the output of Pin9 FM sinal or carrier frequency(single frequency)?

pin 14 ne564

hi.
for more information please read datasheet.
bests.

ne564 baseband

go here
**broken link removed**

application note

Here is an application note **broken link removed** with all sorts of information on FM demodulating with the 564.

Pin 9 is the internal VCO output. This is not the demodulated FM baseband output.

Re: application note

thanks. i will read it.

flatulent said:
Here is an application note **broken link removed** with all sorts of information on FM demodulating with the 564.

Pin 9 is the internal VCO output. This is not the demodulated FM baseband output.

Re: application note

i know Pin9 is internal VCO output. when phase locked, the VCO output is as the same as INPUT FM Signal. so can i treat VCO-output as INTPUT FM signal?

flatulent said:

pin 9

The signal on pin 9 is a duplicate of the input to the chip (FM modulated signal). The signal on the VCO clontrol line is the demodulated audio.

Re: pin 9

thanks. it't right. the book i have read described incorrect.

flatulent said:
The signal on pin 9 is a duplicate of the input to the chip (FM modulated signal). The signal on the VCO clontrol line is the demodulated audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back