Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI job market in Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.

moh-osamah

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one

ok I'm a fresh graduate my project was a VLSI digital design. I'm intrested in that field and I want to build up my career in it.

can you help me guys with information about...

-what to do?
-names of companies?
-addreses..... and so on.

thanks for all.

sws egypt

There isn't much in Egypt.

In the east Mediterrean area you will find work in Israel and a few companies in Greece. You may also want to look at Dubai too

vlsi_egypt

Can you tell me which companies are operating in dubai ?

silicon vision egypt

in dubai in the DSO , there are LSI logic , and mind speed tell now , and i heard that Atmel will pen thier design center in DSO , but no new news about it

khouly

ahmad abdulghany

in egypt
Mentor graphics
sysDsoft
Valeo

magicvision egypt

Mentor Graphics,
Sysdsoft,
SWS,
Magic Vision,
Valeo,
NewPort media
( the last two are mainly embedded systems)

vlsi in egypt

I am a Computer engineer in pakistan and I am also specialized in VLSI and digital designing (FPGA,VHdl) ... and now a days doing job of embedded software engineer from 8 months.

But I feel VLSI actually has no scope in any muslim country ... if you are willing for VLSI job then better to try in Europe ...

although in future dubai may become an option ... but 1) you cannot wait for that time 2) till then that would be tooooooo late as nano is coming rapidly

On the other hand in Digital and Embedded designing, we are growing, so thats a better option if you have interest in development. also Nano technology is a good option to learn.

In paksitan,

only army doing actual VLSi and fabrication etc.

but in Digital and Embedded designing

mentor graphics
palmchip
streaming networks (I am here)
digitek
And Or logics

and many other little andnew companies just entering in pakistani market.

vacancy sysdsoft

i heard that ACCM will open a digital team
NPM too
Valeo maybe soon
and EnsphereSolutions will be coming to Egypt too :)

average salary in mentor egypt

Hi,
can any body update what is the current situation in Dubai??

thanks
sawaak

vlsi courses egypt

Well, I guess they're mainly interested in Back End now....But there aren't any current vacancies...not until 1 year at least....that's of course concerning DSO itself ...not LSI logic for instance nor mindspeed..

sysdsoft salaries

OK how can I join to infinion or other company in Europe or USA.

mentor graphics egypt salaries

well, that's a hard one
if you're experienced of course, there'll be no problems
if not, then you can make a master's in Europe for instance and then take your internship there (as part of the master's of course)
you can try also to see internships alone, but that won't be that easy :)

salaries in sysdsoft egypt

what do you mean about "internship" ,and is the Master must in Europe?

+968 al-saud gmail.com @ -scam

internship is something like summer trainig , but u work in a caompnay as engineer but for 3 or 4 months during ur vacation

khouly

ic design egypt

Si-Ware Systems (SWS) is a provider of analog/mixed-signal / RF design solutions and IP for ASIC development in different application segments. SWS combines a very strong analog/mixed-signal and RF IC design expertise together with an extensive experience in mixed-signal verification to provide high performance analog/mixed-signal IP as well as customization, integration and design services for international semiconductor and product companies around the world.

You can apply to open positions through our site: www.si-ware.com

egyptian vlsi companies

SWS is it an egyptian company or american

vlsi opportunity in egypt

msadek_eng said:
SWS is it an egyptian company or american

It is an Egyptian comapany

sysdsoft egypt

hazemafify said:
what do you mean about "internship" ,and is the Master must in Europe?

Internship means training, it can be a "must" (you have to do it through your study program in order to complete your degree) or it can be extra training you choose to do on your summer vacation or free time in general...

Master's in Europe isn't a must of course, but it's much better to start with, especially for fresh graduates...and its procedures are simpler than those of the states or canada for instance....and in most master's in Europe, you have to do an internship as part of your work...

As for SWS, it's an Egyptian company
SWS=Smart Wireless Systems

Regards,
Salma

my profile in www.iti.gov.eg.com

salma ali bakr said:
As for SWS, it's an Egyptian company
SWS=Smart Wireless Systems

Regards,
Salma

SWS new name is Si-Ware Systems

Status