Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic diagrams of 12volt dc to 220volts inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitkumar_ghatwal

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
laptop schematics

Hi,

I am interested in having the schematics for laptops (any present brand) viz a viz HP,Dell,Centrino etc.. .I am basically interested in knowing whether which of these have support for TWI (I2C), SPI and whether its thrown out on outside meaning on the serial port , parallel port,usb.,etc. Basically the heart of the laptop its mainboard (motherboard) schematic and any electronic board schematic present inside the laptop(present ones).

I would be grateful to anyone who gives me some inputs on this.

regards
Amit

laptop schematic

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
schematics laptop

Download here: 200 laptop schematic (Dell, HP. Compaq, Samsung...)

**broken link removed**

laptop motherboard schematic

@lqv77,

Thanks for the info. What language is the site in? I need to register to download.

B.R

laptop schematic diagram

@trion: try login with account:

User: edaboard
Pass: edaboard

My language is Vietnamese. :)

laptop motherboard schematic diagram

Trion said:
@lqv77,

Thanks for the info. What language is the site in? I need to register to download.

B.R

use firefox for web browser and the foxlingo plugin
it will translate vietnam language for you...

Re: laptop schematic diagram

lqv77 said:
@trion: try login with account:

My language is Vietnamese. :)

I also need this and I tried going to the web site you posted....When I go to dl the file I need it says something to the affect that it's either been moved or it's not there....I am looking for a full blown schematic of the HP DV1000 series.....The model I am working on is a 1130 but at this point any schematic I can find under HP DV1000 would help...Thx :D

Schematic of laptop

lqv77 I finally was able to dl it.....Thank you very much...This is a big help.....:)

Schematic of laptop

friends...where to find asus m2n-e motherboard schematic circut

Schematic of laptop

Thank you everyone for visiting my personal website.

Use https://translate.google.com translation Vietnam to English language if the language difficulty.

I have some articles about repairing PC mainboard but Vietnam is the language here:

**broken link removed**

Re: Schematic of laptop

hello,

I have a laptop ACER Aspire 5632 which no longer loads the battery. I changed the battery and the same thing. Windows can clearly see the shift in the sector but does not load. If I leave the laptop on AC only without battery it does not start. Could you help me or tell me where is the schematic of the motherboard of this laptop.

Thank you

knpc

can not access the files without login.
please upload it here.
hock

Schematic of laptop

Update: add IBM T60 Laptop schematics

https://lqv77.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3478

try login with account:

I have reset password. Someone has changed your password, please do not change your password to others also use.

What lqv77 to PM me.

Schematic of laptop

@lqv77,

Thanks for the great job you're doing. Its so rare to find complete schematics like those you have posted for free. I've been searching for yeaars, but generally find useless (to me) manuals for opening laptops.

Keep up the great work. I've registered on you site and use babelfish to translate the page.

Best regards!

Trion

Nick edaboard someone used to sign up and do something to be locked nick.

Or tell me (mail or PM = yahoo) to reset the password on edaboard

If you're having difficulty registering a protest yourself another nick nhé.

Or mail me lqv77@yahoo.com to help.

Added after 51 seconds:

Trion said:
@lqv77,

Thanks for the great job you're doing. Its so rare to find complete schematics like those you have posted for free. I've been searching for yeaars, but generally find useless (to me) manuals for opening laptops.

Keep up the great work. I've registered on you site and use babelfish to translate the page.

Best regards!

Trion

Nick edaboard someone used to sign up and do something to be locked nick.

Or tell me (mail or PM = yahoo) to reset the password on edaboard

If you're having difficulty registering a protest yourself another nick nhé.

Or mail me lqv77@yahoo.com to help.

wow.. that's awesome. thanks for the share lqv77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back