Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Help, Help, Help - Windows XP & Games that won't run

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi,
I am desperately looking for ideas about an on going problem I am having. I have a PCCHIPS M810LR (Rev7.1a) motherboard with an AMD 1800XP CPU running Windows XP Home Edition. I have installed a couple of games that will crash after only a few minutes. When installed the installer claims that my machine DOES meet the specified requirements for the game and yet I have the above problems.

I have had the motherboard replaced and I have installed the latest drivers etc. that I can find and I have looked on the game manufactures website for patches with no luck.

The games are "Preatorians" and "Championship Manager 4". I am now officially at my wits-end and getting desperate to sort this out. Can anyone
please, please help me?

Kindest regards
:cry:
Syntec

Syntec,
haven't you realized what's the main purpose of this forum?
Please note that this is EDA forum!!!
There exist many game forums, if games are your main interest, please go there...
Eirp

TOPIC IS LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back