Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an engineer to work from home on project basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9electronics

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I am looking for an engineer to work from home on project basis. The projects will be based around digital audio/video transmitter receivers circuit and pcb design prototype for covert installations.

thanks

gd[/youtube]

Re: Work from home

Can you give more information about your request , which country you want that engineer ?

Board members should be aware that legitimate government agencies do not farm out their electronic work to foreigners who can be spies or criminals.

This fellow could be a criminal wanting electronic help which would land you in prison in his country.

Work from home

Or maybe he's a student who's too lazy to work on his final year project.

why can this guy not be a legit company offering work! knowhere in this ad did i state that we are a government agency! If you want to know more about me it would be easier to ask surely! all you need to do is search google for k9 electronics where you will see some of our websites location and contact numbers etc.

thank you

k9electronics said:
why can this guy not be a legit company offering work! knowhere in this ad did i state that we are a government agency! If you want to know more about me it would be easier to ask surely! all you need to do is search google for k9 electronics where you will see some of our websites location and contact numbers etc.

thank you

Hello , What about your request "The subject of your Topic "............

Is it Baseband processor using verilog or matlab???
may be more details will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back