Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Push-Pull Center tap forward(buck) converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayami

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
push-pull forward tutorial

Hi...

In our project we want Full Bridge Push-Pull transformer. I tried to search online but could not find any proper tutorial for designing the one. Hope you guys will give some hints. I have allready made it and test it. But there are few lacking in that. The output voltage doesnot go above 25V and output having more ripple etc. That is why I require to study more about this type of transformers or converters.

Specification:
8V to 16V DC input to centre tap primary. And other ends will be driven with pulses from microprocessor 18F2420 by the MOSFETs. The frequency of the pulses will be above 24Khz.
We want output of 30V DC and 20A max on the output(using full bridge).

Please let me know if any link or website for studying this...about formulae etc...

Thanks in advanced.....

push-pull center tap converter

Actually we have the same design!!! A personal advice, you can read or have a least a book of keith billings, switch-mode power supply handbook!!!

It has a good design sample, I think you can used it..

Cee yah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.