Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent: Wein Bridge Oscillator (50 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek.vnit

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
problems on wein bridge oscillator

Hi all,
I am making a wein bridge oscillator for my workshop course at college. Earlier I planed to make a circuit based on LM 111 and LM 101. However the ICs are not available in India where I reside.
Can anyone give me some wein bridge circuits with a reliable output (10 kHz should be generated by the circuit) and ICs which are easily available? Links to reliable sites would also do. Also I don't want circuits using general purpose opamps like 741.

I need the circuits very urgently. I will donate 50 points to anyone who gives me a good circuit within 12 hours from now. The circuit will be of no use to me after that. So dont ask for points if you post after 12 hours.

Regards,
Abhishek

Hello
An wien oscilator is easy to build

The frequency is given by F = 1/ 2*Π*R*C
You can put schottky diodes to improve the wave.

Regards

50 points awarded to Ave_Rapina for the help. Please donot post any more replies to this topic.
Thanks for the help
Regards,
Abhishek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back