Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded system training course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassem_fahmy

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
emblitz

a big roup here is interested in taking an online course in embedded system, i'm managing to begin an online training course for embedded systems, for those who wanna participate in the course (education will be online) please post reply with S(student) and for those who think they can provide a good teaching course (and offcourse get paid) please post reply with I (instructor) we will try to contact all to find best course contents with best price.
thank you all.

embedded system course

Hello Owner,
This is Raj from hyderabad,i'm a ECE(S).I would like to join the training course.
My e-mailid is:linuxwin2005@yahoo.com.sg
Thanx .

hai
first let me know what u r planning to cover
for 8051 based systems,i can teach
and others i would like to learn

sun

added systems big roup here is interested in taking an online course in embedded system, i'm managing to begin an online training course for embe

HI Bassum , here is a person to teach u in online if u r interested please mail me for further information. my mail id is: ssureshtronics@gmail.com

Hi bassem i can want to take that course with you

My mail : Amavenger(at)hotmail.com

Amr Ismail

Hello all,

I have been conducting course on PIC micrcontroller programming.

Following outline of TCMP is designed for students and professionals to get truly involve in practical scenarios of embedded system development.

• Basic Electronics Concepts
• Microcontroller Operational Theory
• Microcontroller Development Cycle
• Traffic Light Signal Control Mechanisms
• Controlling LED Blink Rate
• Random Selection/Dice Demo
• Real Time Digital Interaction Using Push Buttons
• Interfacing Intelligent Parallel LCD Display Modules
• Interfacing Graphical LCD
• Making 1-wire(Serial) LCD Module and Operational Theory
• Automation through Photo sensor
• Analog to Digital Signal Generation
• Reading Analog Potentiometer through PIC
• Persistent Data Storage to Internal & External EEPROM
• RS 232 I/O Operations Using PIC
• PIC Micro Controller to PC Interaction
• Communication between Two PICS
• Multiplexing 7 Segment Display
• Keypad Principle and Usage
• Transmitting Data through IR Transmitter
• Temperature Controller through digital sensors
• Time Handling Through Real Time Clock and Timers
• Controlling Stepper Motor
• Infra Red Receiver
• Infra Red Transmitter
• Coordinated Servo Motor Motion
• Stepper Motor Controller
• Sound Generation
• Protues ISIS Simulation Process
• Atmel-80C51 Programming Overview

If anyone is interested in this course plz reply we can decide how to strat it..

---------

i found this page while i search for embedded courses at egypt

h**p://www.secc.org.eg/2006_Seminars_ESDU.asp

any one know know to join that ,

Amr Ismail

HI, thank you all for responding to the topic
embedded systems is a wide variety starting from microcontrollers (8 bit) to microprocessors and embedded c
our main target is microprocessor based embedded systems not microcontrollers
and topics in c targeting embedded systems and RTOS (real time operating systems). so for each instructor please post the contents of the course and the expected fees per seat. the teaching will be online in a paltalk room with passwords for us only.
as for students please vote on instructors based on contents
thanx for all

Re: Embedded system training course.S(student)

i wanna participate in the course
and my e-mail:tinytseng@126.com

pls tell me when and how i get it

yes me i do want to take that course but please can you suggest an outline , also i need to have a big vision on embedded system not only for a single platform like 8051 or Pic but for topics like RTOS , Embedded Applications (Automotive , consumer , etc...) , i have a good material too and if you need any help just send me
Mohamed Abdulsadek

Bassem_fahmy said:
who think they can provide a good teaching course (and offcourse get paid) please post reply with I (instructor) we will try to contact all to find best course contents with best price.
thank you all.

Interest with FREE FREE FREE online course? I believe basic knowledege have been included. Learn the best seller MCU in the world.

Please visit Training and Workshops:

**broken link removed** - Register as a user

http://sg.renesas.com/fmwk.jsp?cnt=/elearnig.htm&fp=/support/training_and_workshops&site=i

Yes I'm interested, please enroll me as a student (S) & tell me further details of the course.

hi

I heard that www.emblitz.com is conducting Free online training on embedded systems. but i need some body from delhi whocan teach embedded.

please some body; inform me

Yeah, I am also interested in the course. Kindly tell me the details.

mission123 said:
hi

I heard that www.emblitz.com is conducting Free online training on embedded systems. but i need some body from delhi whocan teach embedded.

please some body; inform me

i am from delhi and right now i am into delivering seminars on embedded systems and also me and my group recently arranged for a workshop on rtos and microcontrollers for one of the renowned private university here...so if you and your friends are willing to take that course . do mail me at afficionado555@yahoo.com

I bet you cant find better place than www.emblitz.com

for learning embedded systems from scratch!

visit them at **broken link removed**

Added after 3 minutes:

I hope the EVAT is best for learning embedded online.

**broken link removed**

i wonder how emblitz - self learning embedded starter kits are getteng popular thease days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back