Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a question about vcd2vec command in nanosim

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildwood

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vcd2vec

hello , all

I want to translate my vcd file to vec file so as to read in nanosim .

I found the vcd2vec command , vcd2vec <-d > -nvcd vcd_file <-nsig sig_file> <-nvec vec_file>

because i'm a newbie , i don't know what is the signal information file ,just found some syntax about this file

in the ns-userguide.

how can i get the signal information file , or how can i write such a file .

i use vcs simulator , and generate the vcd file , can i generate this signal information file also by vcs , how ?

thx all in advance .

Re: vcd2vec

Hi,
I knwo how to convert the VCD2VEC in hsim but I am not able to understand how can I do teh same in finesim and nanosim.

hello , all

I want to translate my vcd file to vec file so as to read in nanosim .

I found the vcd2vec command , vcd2vec <-d > -nvcd vcd_file <-nsig sig_file> <-nvec vec_file>

because i'm a newbie , i don't know what is the signal information file ,just found some syntax about this file

in the ns-userguide.

how can i get the signal information file , or how can i write such a file .

i use vcs simulator , and generate the vcd file , can i generate this signal information file also by vcs , how ?

thx all in advance .

Hi,

may I know what is hier_alias_level=integer used for in nanosim pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back