Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital transmitter and reciver

Status
Not open for further replies.

manickam

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
studio transmitter link schematic

in communication field i have no experience.so pls replay me,how to communicate between two microcontroller using rf signal[/img]

transmitter and reciver

RF is just a medium. You need to have a modem at both ends. Generally modems have serial ports to connect to hosts(in your case, microcontroller). So once connected, you will basically be communicating transparently over the serial port.

digital tv transmitter shema

RF is a range ...radio frequency...usually taken as 30-300MHz...usually suited for wireless communication case...
i dont think ur microcontroller will work fine at such high rates...
if you take rf to be a general sense...that is a medium...then just connect the two controllers together with a serial port

what is a digital transmitter

You need both transmitter and reciever in both sides. Many RF transcievers avilable.

you can use bluetooth module but you will meet a problems in interfacing USB with microcontrollers. The another solution is using XBee modules which is the latest technology . I used this modules from MAXSTREAM http://www.maxstream.net/
it is very easy to interface and very low power consumption

build a digital transmitter

hi all
I want to build digital link STL (studio transmitter link) for only audio(fm radio station)
and for TV station(video and audio adn) and for only data

How can I build? ,where may I started?
is there any samle project or schema and what is rules digital link

how to build a digital transmitter

if you are a starter try building a TR at lower frequencies , and try to use a prebuilt design to understand its working

digital transmitter

i didnt understand how to communicate still????

reciver and transmeter rf

basemgergawy said:
You need both transmitter and reciever in both sides. Many RF transcievers avilable.

you can use bluetooth module but you will meet a problems in interfacing USB with microcontrollers. The another solution is using XBee modules which is the latest technology . I used this modules from MAXSTREAM h**p://www.maxstream.net/
it is very easy to interface and very low power consumption
You can buy a Bluetooth module that has a serial port interface for your microcontroller and then buy the USB model for your PC. The just program both as if there were a serial cable connecting them. www.a7eng.com

how to build a digital transmitter

i suggest you to search in google for "AM TRANCIEVER" (or FM)

anyway you will find good 2.4ghz module in VISHAY
or in MAXIM sites................

try search there...

regards.

how to make a digital transmitter

hi all
I want to build digital link STL (studio transmitter link) for only audio(fm radio station)
and for TV station(video and audio adn) and for only data

How can I build? ,where may I started?
is there any samle project or schema and what is rules digital link

like this https://www.dbbroadcast.com/prodotti_visua_finale.asp?idsc=0&tipo=fm&idc=6&id=0&idp=297

and to digital tv link https://www.dbbroadcast.com/prodotti_visua_finale.asp?idsc=230&idssc=28&tipo=tv&idc=99&id=28&idp=834

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back