Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

learning programming for microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

alert

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
programming languages for microcontrollers

what is the easiest language for microcontroller programming for electronic serviceman

C in starting phase is a good option.

The C Is Not Easiest But Is Very Powerful

For Example Codevision In Avr Programming Is A C Compiler

i think is assembly language is very easy than C++

Hi
C is good option.
Basic also is good

Thanks
Haytham

For better understanding of how things are working in the microcontroller "ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE" is recommended...
For advance users..."C or C++" is the best

this qustion has no answer because every one have his own mind so the Decision is yours you must try all and then choose the one you see it is very simple for you

I think C is good because you don't need to mastering object oriented things for programming uc and it's easier for programmer to debug the program than assembly.

C language is good option.

if you program for the 8051s, best choice for you is Ckeil
if you program for PIC you should choice CCS or PIC basic PRo
That's my experients :D

Hi
if you want to program PIC microcodestudio is a software that use basic language.
basic is very easy.
good luck.

If you want to learn something like programming language for microcontrollers, you must face with a lot of problems.
Best way to solve all problems is to find lot of tutorials, books, project examples etc.
So, C maybe not easiest language, but it is the best covered computer language on the net.

I think the easiest is C because C language is the most extended in uC

There are many books about Programing for Embedded Systems. They use C, C++, Assembly and Mixing of C and Assembly.
You can choose the best suit for you.

If you have had no exposure to microcontrollers earlier, use assembly. It will expose you to all the nitty gritties of a microcontroller programming and the hardware.

However, C seems to be less grinding but, if you have been programming in C (or its other variants) on PC, you will need to re-learn C for microcontrollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.